RENNIE'S ROSE RED
DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Special Terms or Conditions of Sale
|1. As mentioned earlier we do
not have a base price for any of our dogs, and it must be noted that
Fine Tiny Toys, Pocket Poodles, Show Quality Poodles, Service/Therapy Poodles
and specialty colors will generally sell for more. Pricing will be
quoted for each puppy individually.
2. A deposit of at least $200.00 is required to hold a puppy. Please note that the size of the deposit (down payment) will be determined as a percentage of the total purchase price, plus delivery cost. Under no circumstances are any deposits refundable! If we have held a puppy for you, or performed a selective breeding upon your request, we undertake a substantial financial risk. You must know that with each passing day, our ability to place a puppy with someone else becomes more difficult. The result is that older puppies lose their optimum value with the passage of time. However, should you choose to select a puppy later, we will be pleased to apply a portion of your deposit to the purchase of that puppy.
3. Payments for puppies which includes the purchase price minus the deposit and plus any other agreed upon costs MUST be paid in full prior to receipt. No puppy will be transferred to its new owner with an account balance owed.
4. On rare occasions, we have allowed individuals purchasing a puppy the privilege of paying for a puppy on a recurring payment basis prior to shipment. We consider payments accepted on this basis part of the non-refundable deposit. PLEASE NOTE: This arrangement is on a case-by-case basis and for our convenience only.
5. Payment can be made by Cashiers Check, Money Order, or Direct Bank Deposit. Personal checks may be accepted but we insist on a 10-15 day clearing period. Any returned check will be subject to a return fee of not less than $25.00 or not more than $50.00 based on charges levied by our banking institution.
6. We love to place our puppies in a "forever home" where they can be the star of the show and enjoy all the love and hugs they could want.
7. We will not knowingly sell a puppy to a breeder. We have worked so hard for so long to perfect our bloodlines and simply have no interest in the possible dilution of our efforts by another breeder.
1. Any puppy with a projected
adult weight of 4 pounds or less will be sold with a limited registration.
2. We will not provide any guarantee for any puppy with a projected adult weight of 4 pounds or less because they have proved themselves as an extremely high maintenance pet.
3. This is done to protect the breed and the health of the dog.
4. All of my adult dogs are registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC) and the United Kennel Club (UKC), which means that all puppies are eligible for registry as well.
5. I am keenly interested in the outcome of all breedings and for that reason I do not immediately register any litter. Waiting to register my puppies will insure that all colors and sizes will be accurate because controlling genetic traits is such a delicate process. We will always appreciate you patience in this matter.
To place an order, or request information, simply send an E-mail request to us or use our Information Request Form using the icons directly below!
Please follow this link to access the terms and conditions of my warranty!
"I certify that I have
read and fully understand all information provided by the web site poodles.com
pertinent to my purchase of a puppy from
How Rennie's Rose Red Poodles protects your private information!
An alternate method for navigating Rennie's Rose Red Poodles!
An explanation about how the various parts of Rennie's Rose Red Poodles works!
Rennie's Rose Red Poodles if you have any questions about poodles!
Copyright © Rennie's Rose Red Poodles, 1997